PACHIN Export Department aims to expand our foreign markets whether in the Middle East or in the other three continents, Asia, Africa and Europe hoping to provide satisfactory services to our clients, and providing them with additional facilities.
Moreover, we export all our products of paints to Libya, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Cyprus, Kenya, Sudan, and Equatorial Guinea.
- Expanding our current markets.
- Opening new markets (Arabian, African and European).
- Increasing our competitive ability against international companies.
- Making use of the Arab and African commercial agreements, and providing more facilities to our clients.
- Expanding our permanent exhibitions abroad.
- Providing technical support and after-sales services promptly to our clients.
- Satisfying our clients with quality, competitive pricing, commitment and after-sales services.
- Providing services matching the international market standards.
- Targeting a full client satisfaction.