Our Agents and Distributors
Provided facilities to our agents and distributors
- PACHIN is considered the largest Egyptian Paints Company. It is a subsidiary of the Holding Company for Chemical Industries, and this gives us credibility in dealing with our core customers.
- Communicate with our clients and respond to all questions about our products through the Export Information Center.
- Providing support to agents and distributors in their market studies through "Export Information Center of PACHIN".
- Dealing with global shipping companies allowing less shipping costs, then reducing the products' prices.
- Providing a training course to agents' & distributors' staff in PACHIN or in agent's country.
- Providing technical support & after-sales services.
Selection requirements for agents and distributors
- Previous experience of the agent or distributor in the targeted market.
- Pretesting period through open & non contracted deals for 6 months.
- Setting a mutual target matching PACHIN & agent's targets.
- Draft a contract showing obligations of the two parties.